GUARDA’s excellent reputation means demand for our services is growing fast, so we’re looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals to join our friendly team.
Do you have…
- A degree/MA in Landscape Architecture?
- A passion for creating great landscapes and sharing your enthusiasm with others?
- A flair for design?
- Good IT skills with some experience of design/graphics software?
- An eagerness to learn?
- A truly varied workload – you’ll gain experience of all work stages across a wide range of projects.
- Training and support, with mentoring (inc. P2C) from our friendly, expert team.
- The latest IT hardware with training in software such as Vectorworks, AutoCAD and Adobe CS.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression in a growing practice.
- Light, modern (plant-filled) office in the heart of the beautiful city of Norwich.
- Competitive pay with 25 days leave (plus bank hols), LI membership and travel season-ticket loan scheme.
If you’re excited by the prospect of joining us, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send a covering email with CV and digital portfolio/examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications as they arrive so don’t delay getting in touch.
If you have any questions or would like to have an informal chat about the role email Tim Weston at email@example.com and he’ll get back to you ASAP.